Lee Bullen Engineering Ltd are currently seeking to recruit a Field Service Engineer (Electrical) to integrate into the current operational team in Dartford, Kent. We are looking for an experienced electrical engineer to work within the water industry in and around the London area.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager working full time, you will be required to work as an integral part of the team and be able to demonstrate a good hands-on approach.
You will be required to undertake all aspects of electrical engineering duties whilst assisting with mechanical installation to ensure the safe, modification, repair, and servicing of equipment and plant as installed on and within the water utility network, working with pipework, pumps, compressors, control panels and PLC’s.
Key Tasks & Activities
- Plan and carry out scheduled preventative/maintenance of all plant equipment on site
- Respond to equipment faults and diagnosing breakdown problems to minimize downtime
- Plan, implement and coordinate safety programs to prevent or correct unsafe environmental working conditions. Promoting workplace and equipment safety by identifying and monitoring potential hazards to people or the site’s equipment
- Awareness and adherence of Health and Safety Policies
- Assistance may be required to undertake risk assessments
Background and Experience
- Electrical (qualifications)
- Good logical thought process regarding fault diagnosis and rectification
- Apprenticeship trained or the equivalent of 2 years’ experience in industry or commercial installations
- CompEx accredited candidates will be favored
- Team ethic
- Flexibility and proactive
- Effective troubleshooter
- Self-motivation and prepared to work diligently
- Commitment and loyalty
- Good time management