Lee Bullen Engineering Ltd is currently seeking to recruit a Field Service Engineer to integrate into the current operational team in Dartford, Kent. We are looking for an experienced engineer with a background in gas or Biogas to work within the water industry in and around the London area and UK.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager working full time, you will be required to work as an integral part of the team and be able to demonstrate a good hands-on approach.
You will be required to undertake all aspects of engineering works on Biogas plant ranging from simple leak testing of pipe systems to purging and installation of more complex plant, gas safety on site is paramount and you will be expected to have a brief knowledge of gas safety, DSEAR and zonal areas, training will be given on testing tasks of pressure safety valves, vacuum safety valves and bursting disks etc.
Key Tasks & Activities
- Plan and carry out scheduled preventative/maintenance of all plant equipment on site
- Respond to equipment faults and diagnosing breakdown problems to minimize downtime
- Plan, implement and coordinate safety programs to prevent or correct unsafe environmental working conditions. Promoting workplace and equipment safety by identifying and monitoring potential hazards to people or the site’s equipment
- Awareness and adherence of Health and Safety Policies
- Assistance may be required to undertake risk assessments
Background and Experience
- Mechanical biased
- Good logical thought process regarding fault diagnosis and rectification
- Apprenticeship trained or the equivalent of 2 years’ experience
- Team ethic
- Flexibility and proactive
- Effective troubleshooter
- Self-motivation and prepared to work diligently
- Commitment and loyalty
- Good time management