Lee Bullen Engineering Ltd (Biosafe) are currently seeking to recruit a project Manager to integrate into the current operational team in Erith, Kent. We are looking for experienced Project managers with preferable, a background in the water industry, gas or Biogas to work predominantly in and around the London area with some work around the UK.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager working full time, you will be required to work as an integral part of the team and be able to demonstrate a good hands-on approach with a good knowledge of health and safety and knowledge of CDM would be a distinct advantage.
You will be required to undertake all aspects of managing projects in the water industry, mainly Biogas plant maintenance and installation, compiling and maintaining CDM H&S Files, setting up and maintaining CDM projects on-site whilst managing the project timelines and delivery requirements. Based at our Erith offices, you will be required to visit sites and remain based there with some working from home as and when suitable.
Key Tasks & Activities
- Plan scheduled preventative/maintenance of all plant equipment on site
- Plan, schedule and maintain CDM projects
- Plan, implement and coordinate safety programs to prevent or correct unsafe environmental working conditions. Promoting workplace and equipment safety by identifying and monitoring potential hazards to people or the site’s equipment
- Awareness and adherence of Health and Safety and CDM Policies
- To undertake and review contractors risk assessments and method statements
Background and Experience
- Mechanical or electrical biased
- Good logical thought process
- Knowledge and experience of CDM
- Knowledge of the water industry
- Knowledge of Biogas plant
- Team ethic
- Flexibility and proactive
- Effective troubleshooter
- Self-motivation and prepared to work diligently
- Commitment and loyalty
- Good time management